Followers

Monday 31 October 2011

Smudgy Antics and Day 31




Well here we are at the last day of the 31 Days of Halloween I hope you have had as much fun as I have. Today my project is also for my DT piece at Smeared and Smudged our theme is "Dark and Gruesome" why not pop over and join in the fun http://smudgyantics.blogspot.com/ we would love to see you. I have made a shadow box for you to see today this is the first one I have made but will be making more as it was a lot of fun. I painted my box in green paint and then inked the edges. I added German Scrap to the roof edge and stuck a large spider on top. The images used are Smeared Ink, the "Grim Reaper Gravestone" is from "Build a Graveyard" and the "Beakers" are from "Mad Science".  I have added small bottles, key, netting, plastic skull, skulls I made with clay and the Pumpkin was made for me my one of my Grandaughter's  and I think he looks perfect in my shadow box. Don't forget to check out the rest of the participants. Please come and visit again


I am entering my Shadow Box in the following challenges:-

http://haunteddesignhouse.blogspot.com/
http://ppp-makeitmonday.blogspot.com/
http://simonsaysstampandshow.blogspot.com/
http://www.comeandgetitchallenges.blogspot.com/
http://craftingwhenwecanchallenges.blogspot.com/
http://dreamvalleychallenges.blogspot.com/


Take care

 Luv Jane xxx

28 comments:

  1. Ooooh - this is lovely. The little things you have inside are AWESOME. Are you gonna enter it into the Haunted Design House challenge... 'cos it looks like a house ???
    Have a great Halloween
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful and the hanging skeleton, BRILLIANT!! More, make more!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's a beautiful shadowbox, love all the thingies inside

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jane,
    Wow I so love this, your really have rocked this out! Great job! lots of detail, and lots of work just wonderful!
    Happy Halloween!
    Peace,
    KristyLee

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your creepy shadow box and I can't wait to see more of your wonderful creations!!! I have enjoyed getting to know you better on this journey and I look forward to learning more in the future!!! You are very talented and a wonderful person!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jane, love your shadowbox, especially that it is in the shape of a house! All the goodies inside certainly add to the feeling of "haunted"!! Love your granddaughter's pumpkin!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OOOHHH!!! LOVE it Jane! Our HDH challenge was the first thing I thought of. Thanks so much for playing along, and for the fab inspiration you've been all month. Happy Halloween! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful shadowbox! I love all of the little bottles.:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like you really enjoyed creating your spooky house! love the bottles...Thank you so much for joining us at Simon says Stamp & Show! Sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Totally awesome and gruesome!
    Great job! love the pumpkin!
    Hugs,Susan

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Jane. Your Haunted House shadow box is really fun! Love your hanging skeleton and all the little potion bottles and other details. Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge. <3 Candy

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cool Jane. Love all the little goodies inside and so great to have the pumpkin from your grand daughter :) Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a clever and very creative project ! I love all the special elements you have added. Thanks for sharing with our Crafting When We Can Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. So spooky!!!
    Thank you so much for joining us at MIM! Remember, to be in the running to win this week's fabulous prize from Di's Digis, just leave a comment for another entry and mention you saw it on MIM. The more comments, the greater your chance of winning!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. WOW- this is FABBY! I see so many details...totally awesome! Thanks for sharing with us at Come and Get It this week!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  16. I like the little boxes and trinkets on the shelf side!! Great shadowbox!

    Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp & Show Challenge!!!

    -Sarah

    *Follow Simon Says Stamp on Twitter!
    *Like us on Facebook!

    ReplyDelete
  17. ooh wow love the haunted house...thanks for sharing with CRAFTING WHEN WE CAN, x carol

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh how cool is this! Love everything! I had to get a closer look from MIM's to see everything. Awesome job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. this is fabulous, love it, love all the little details, awesome, saw it on MIM and popped in for a closer look TFS gl

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a delightful shadow box - stopped by from MIM - love the details.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Fab creation! Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great creation! Looks like a lot of work went into it. Saw it on MIM. Hugs, Hanneke

    ReplyDelete
  23. Your shadow box is FAB! I love all the little nick nacks :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Fantastic spooky project. Unfortunately there is a 5 challenge max rule at CWWC, sorry. Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  25. All these tiny skulls and bones are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Wow, what a fantastic creation! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes challenge at Dream Valley. Susie x

    ReplyDelete