Followers

Tuesday 4 October 2011

Smeared and Smudged

Hi All
Here we are at day 4 of the "31 Days of Halloween", I don't know about you but I am having a blast have even got ahead with my projects this year. Today I have a small set of draws I have altered. I first painted the whole unit red when dry I added pva glue then brushed over with white paint when dry I dirted with some black ink, I glued a skull charm on the front of the draw on top I have used some black flowers, and 2 skulls the image is from "Smeared Ink". Hope you like it. Don't forget to leave comments on all the particapants blog's to be in with a chance of a fantastic prize.

I am entering my project in the following challenges:-

http://craftycardmakers.blogspot.com/
http://hookedoncraftchallenges.blogspot.com/
http://ppp-makeitmonday.blogspot.com/
http://www.vostamps.blogspot.com/
http://woodwareusa-clearstamps.blogspot.com/
http://www.comeandgetitchallenges.blogspot.com/
http://robynsfetishchallengeblog.blogspot.com/
http://lollipopcrafts.blogspot.com/

Luv Jane xxx

27 comments:

  1. this is soooo cool! I just tried that glue technique myself and it's like MAGIC! so much fun! Love that bat. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jane,
    Awesome drawers I want it!! LOL sorta j/k!
    Wonderful job! Your so talented!
    TFS!
    Peace,
    KristyLee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh awesome Batty drawers (the wooden ones, not the wearing sort...... hahaha snort !!!)
    Hugz
    Ike xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful project! You did a fantastic job. Thank you for joining us at Hooked on Craft Challenges!

    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  5. great project! very interestig that you used the glue. I never saw that before. sounds like fun! tnaks for joining us at I DID IT CREATIONS CHALLENGE # 75! Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous project! Thanks for joining in our challenge at Crafty Cardmakers.
    Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this project but need some details. Did you let the glue dry or just brush paint into it wet? It sort of looks as if it worked like a crackle layer. Very nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I must see where all this furniture is going! You did a fabulous job on the altered drawers. I must give this glue technique for myself. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is wonderful Jane! I love the skulls, the crackle finish is awesome. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cool! I love the red underneath the crackle and the little skulls on the drawers. Very creepy with the bat and more skulls on top. Fab!

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow girl! this is fabolous! i love the red pecking through!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers.
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  13. very cool drawer set! Love all the embellishments and layers! wonderful idea!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow... Jane this is absolutely beautiful and I love how you painted!!! I will need to check out that glue, as it really looks cool!!! I am so glad that you were able to get a head start on your creations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. That set of drawers is awesome! SO cool!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Jane you ROCKED these drawers!! very cool!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  17. oh WOW! This is awesome! I so want those drawers!
    Thanks for joining us at Hooked On Craft Challenges, Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Jane

    Wow, what a fabulous project!

    Unfortunately it does not really fit the criteria for Make It Monday which is a paper craft linky party.

    Kind regards
    Michelle :o)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Look at that distressed wood effect! Just fabulous, and your bat goes perfectly :D

    ReplyDelete
  20. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  21. wow that is an awesome paint job. did the pvc glue do the crackling effect? I didnt see it mentioned in the recipe. Thats a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Very cool..I have never tried this.
    Thanks so much for taking part in this week's Halloween Challenge on Come and Get It!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Gorgeous! Love the distressed wood effect :)

    ReplyDelete