Followers

Sunday 30 October 2011

Smeared and Smudged Day 30

Hi All

Welcome to day 30 of 31 Days of Halloween only 1 day left to do how sad is that.
Todat I have a very simple tag to share with you. The image is a Rick St Dennis coloured with promarkers. I inked the tag and the piece of netting and then used a charm to finish. Don't forget to check out the rest of the participants and leave comments to be in with a chance of some great prizes.

I am linking my tag to the following challenges:-

http://joyfulstamper.blogspot.com/
http://www.charismacardz.blogspot.com/
http://thepapershelter.blogspot.com/
http://inkyimpressionschallenges.blogspot.com/
http://pennyschallenges.blogspot.com/

See you for the last day take care

Luv Jane xxx

18 comments:

  1. WoW - that is Coooool. He's brilliant. Lovely tag. I wish I had gotten my RstD images before the end of 31 days :-( I LOVE what you did with that netting. FABULOUS :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, LOVE it! I think this is my fave image from the sheet. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  3. This tag is amazing Jane! Thank you for sharing it with us this week at Penny's. Good Luck!!

    Courtney~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Creepy cool tag Jane, love the netting you've used.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a scary tag! I love it! Great job, Jane!
    Jackie

    www.inspired-by-scrapping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super spooky creation! thanks for joining us at inky impressions. Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  7. cool tag, the bat is so creepy love it

    ReplyDelete
  8. This tag is BEAUTIFUL!!! Seriously, gorgeous Jane!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OOOOHHHH I love your tag!!! It turned out awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I had to take a closer look to see how you used the netting and all I can say is that it makes a gorgeous, spooky tag. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cool tag! great coloring and the netting is cool!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! This looks great! :)

    Thanks so much for playing at Charisma Cardz this week,

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stunning card hun thanks for playing at Charisma Cardz! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oooooh Love your scary bat tag!
    Happy Halloween!
    Peace,
    KristyLee

    ReplyDelete
  15. Soooo scary, great tag! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes challenge at Charisma this week.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  16. Really awesome tag.. Thanks for joining us at TPS.. Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  17. Seriously cool tag Jane, FAB image! and I love your colouring.

    ReplyDelete