Followers

Wednesday 31 October 2012

31 Days of Halloween Day 31

Hi All

 Congratulations we have made it,  here we are at Day 31 of Smeared and Smudged 31 Days of Halloween. I hope you have had as mush fun as me.  Before  I put my project up for today I would like to take the time to thank everyone who has visited my blog and left me such nice comments.

Today I have used a coffin shaped piece of hardboard. I first coloured the board with sharpie's and then added different coloured inks.  The images are from Smeared Ink set Killer Bo Beep and are coloured with sharpies.


Don't forget to visit the other participants to view their awesome work.


I shall enter my project in the following challenges:-

http://anythingchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/
http://lejdesignschallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/
http://partytimetuesdays.blogspot.co.uk/
http://www.craftdoormagazine.com/
http://www.craftybloggersnetwork.blogspot.co.uk/
http://ppp-makeitmonday.blogspot.co.uk/



Take care all

Hugs Jane xxx

17 comments:

  1. wonderful creation!thank you for all the wonderful inspiration during the 31days! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastically fun coffin. I love the colors. Thank you for sharing all the work you did during the past month, it was inspirational and gave me some good ideas. Thank you for the fun and I hope you will visit my blog again as I will be visiting yours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those images are just so fun to use to decorate you coffin shape! It's been very cool getting to see your creations for the whole month!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome coffin project! Thanks for all the inspiration this month!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute! I HAVE had so much fun! Thank you for sharing all of your wonderful projects!

    ReplyDelete
  6. great coffin

    thanks for sharing all your awesome projects in the 31 days

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another great project.
    I really had fun hopping around and looking at all the wonderful creations.
    Thanks for sharing your art with us.
    Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Jane,
    Cool coffin! I have enjoyed your art work this month! Thank you for sharing with us all for 31 days! Happy Halloween!
    Peace,
    Kristy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this coffin! Have thoroughly enjoyed visiting your blog this month! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great piece to end this fabulous hop with Jane, Thank you xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous, I love the images and the bold colours
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great project, love those images you've used. Happy Halloween.

    ReplyDelete
  13. FAb images for your coffin plaque. So cute! thanks for all your work this month xxD

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great fun project, thanks for joining in at LEJ this week, Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great project! I love all the images you included in your project. Thanks for playing at TTCRD this week.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fabulous halloween project for our challenge this time..

    Thanks for sharing at Anything Goes... hope to see you again soon!

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete