Followers

Wednesday 6 October 2010

Smeared&Smudged 31 Days of Halloween Day 6

Hi All welcome to day 6 of the 31 Days of Halloween
at Smeared&Smudged. Today I have made a bookmark.
The image is a StampinSanity digi and the bat & spider
are from StampitCrazy. My image was coloured with water
colours. I embossed the spider and bat and added a piece
of fibre. I hope you are all enjoying your
hop around everyone's blogs and thanks for all
your lovely comments. Links are on my
side bar. See you for day 7.
Luv Jane xxx

15 comments:

  1. Hi Jane. This is a cute bookmark. Like how you have put the main image at the top and made it the focal point. Love the embossing of the others, it adds extra texture and depth to the creation. Happy crafting.
    With love, Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute bookmark - the kids would love these! The embossing makes them stand out too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is grea! I love to make bookmarks! I really like that bat! Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. darling! love the spiders!!! Henry is adorable too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HeeHee, tooo cute! Love the embossing and the image is adorable! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your coloring! wonderful bookmark! super cute

    ReplyDelete
  7. great bookmark! I love all the images, and that is some great coloring on your vamp guy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. great bookmark. Love the combination of images. How is that book? It is a new one to me.

    ReplyDelete
  9. SWEET bookmark!! Awesome Idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute bookmark! Like how you did the image off the top, great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That looks awesome, great colouring

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome bookmark! The image is great.

    ReplyDelete
  13. A lovely bookmark with the images just as they should be. Love the colouring
    Helen xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. I totally love bookmarks!!! Aren't they awesome! Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. the embossing really amkes things pop. Great job.

    ReplyDelete