Followers

Thursday 28 October 2010

Smeared&Smudged 31 Days of Halloween Day 28 & StampinSanity Challenge





Hi All
Welcome to day 28 of the
Smeared&Smudged
31 Days of Halloween.
Today I have combined my project
with my DT piece for StampinSanity
http://stampinsanity.com/blog/
the challenge is
A Spook-ilicious Halloween
I have made a treat bag. The
image is one of StampinSanity
Devil Dolls she is coloured with
watercolours the frame and pumpkins
are stickers the sentiments on the back
are StampinSanity's
Don't forget to checkout the other
fantastic blogs links as always are on
my side bar. Have a great day
see you for day 29
Luv Jane xxx


16 comments:

  1. Hiya Jane. This is fabulous. Love the image and your design. Great treat bag.
    I must apologise for missing commenting on some of your posts. Happy crafting.
    With love, Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOOOVE this! What a fantastic treat bag!!! Gorgeous work!! Yummy! :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOOOVE this! What a fantastic treat bag!!! Gorgeous work!! Yummy! :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. ADORABLE!!!! Love the images and the quotes are great on the back. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable bag! Love the sentiments on the back and all the extras in the front right corner are a wonderful addition to finish the look.

    ReplyDelete
  6. the treat bag is awesome! love the image!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful treat bag! Love how you colored the image and those little pumpkins are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful treat bag! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute! What a great bag! Love your colors!

    ReplyDelete
  10. She is so cute, love the sentiments.
    Showed my daughter the lamp and I am surprised I didn't wake up to Grumpies parading around the house lol

    ReplyDelete
  11. How fun, such a cute design! Love the sentiments and your coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a gorgeous treat bag here Jane. Love all the little details, including that charm
    Helen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the sentiments and yuo have done a wonderful job coloring her. Beautiful as beauty can be on Halloween.

    ReplyDelete
  14. great treat bag! I love the colors!! so fun!

    ReplyDelete