Followers

Thursday 10 July 2014

Smeared and Smudged Member Blog Hop

Hi All

This is what I have made for the Smeared and Smudged Blog Hop the theme this month is "Steamy".  I have used one of Smeared Ink's Corsets. I fussy cut out then placed some black and red feathers at the bottom. I inked the edge of the card and then stamped some gears on and finished off with some metal gears. The corset was slightly curved and glued on to the card with silicon.





The blog roll is below have fun hopping don't forget to leave some love.

Black Dragon



I shall enter my card into the following challenges:-

http://a-step-in-the-darkness.blogspot.co.uk/

http://4kraftygirlzchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/

http://pennyschallenges.blogspot.co.uk/


Take care
Big Hugs

Jane xxxx




9 comments:

  1. Wow! Just love that 3D effect. Looks seamless. Get take on the theme and a gorgeous piece.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog hop piece - love how you used the image and created the dimension. Thanks for joining us at A Step In The Dark and Crafty Girls too!! (saved me another visit later lol!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Only you my dear, crazy weird friend could have a corset upside down lol!
    Its so good to have you back hopping with us at the smeared and smudged forum. This really is great.... lots of very fussy cutting. Hows the sorting out the craftroom going?
    Glad you found your cog stamps... i cant find the ones we were talking about yesterday.... they are somewhere in my hell-hole... oh i mean craft room.
    Love always xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card. Love the corset, but I could not tell it was upside down. I love how you curved it out to give it dimension, and the feathers really make it "steamy".

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi a fabulous project, love the corset and the feather.

    Thank you for joining us as well at ASITD and Crafty Girls. Good luck. We hope to see you again soon.

    Hugs Erin x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that corset!! Like how you've shaped it as well :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great idea! The corset and how you shaped it is way too fun - the feathers were perfect - just right and not overdone. Both steamy and steampunky at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A sophisticated creation! I love it! The touch of colour from the feathers really finish it brillinatly!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great project!

    Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty and I hope we see you again soon!

    Hugz

    Laurian

    ReplyDelete