Followers

Tuesday 4 June 2013

Skull Appreciation Day with Smeared Ink

Hi All

Its Skull Appreciation Day today and at Smeared Ink they are having a blog hop which I just had to join in with. For my project I have made a Skull Pendent. My skull has 5 layers and was dipped into a melting pot. The image is from Smeared Ink. The list of participants is on my side bar so enjoy hopping round and seeing everyone's creations there is a lot to see.



I shall enter my pendent into the following challenges:-

http://ppp-makeitmonday.blogspot.co.uk/
http://challenges4everybody.blogspot.co.uk/
http://hobbyhousechallenge.blogspot.co.uk/
http://totallypapercrafts.blogspot.co.uk/
http://leftofcenterchallenges.blogspot.ca/


Have fun hopping
Take care
Hugs Jane xxx

27 comments:

  1. I love this Jane!!! Unique and fab!
    Have a great hop!
    Mo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. FAbulous pendant, Jane! I STILL haven't fired up my Melting Pot. Eiyiyi! Love this. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jane beautiful creation love it glad to be hopping with you
    Jacki xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great necklace, Jane. I have yet to master the melt pot. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  5. perfect project for the fun hop event

    ReplyDelete
  6. wonderful Jane as always..just a beautiful project delightful for this hop.
    hugs
    susan s

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need to get a melting pot!! Love this pendant.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your skull pendant!:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. just gorgeous Jane thank you for sharing it with us and joining us for the Hobby House first challenge
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great pendant my friend Jane.... i wanna see you wear it!
    love always xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jane,
    I love your pendent!
    Peace,
    Kristy

    ReplyDelete
  12. awesome pendant, wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous pendant, Jane! Thanks for hopping and Happy Skull Appreciation Day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great pendant Jane. Love how you fussy cut and dipped. Perfect skull to create jewelry with!

    ReplyDelete
  15. oh my ghoul that is one wicked cool skullicous pendant! nicely done, i love it! happy SAD day!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I think it is a great idea to hang a skull from another skull. Creepishly funky

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very fun skull pendant - I'm definitely going to have to use my melting pot more. Great idea - it's been fun hopping with you!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh this is brill, Happy Hopping, Hazelxox

    ReplyDelete
  19. He's gorgeous Jane - I hope you are gonna' wear him out shopping :-D !!!
    IKE xxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous creation. Thanks for sharing your talent.
    Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  21. what a fab pendant! thanks for sharing it with us at Left of center xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. OOOO!!!?? Love this! Saw you on MIM and thought this was super awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Spooky. Thanks for joining our challenge at the Hobby House.

    ReplyDelete