Followers

Monday 21 May 2012

ForeverNight

Hi All

First I must give a big apology to Jamie at ForeverNight as I should have put this up on Friday, but I forgot.

The sponsor this week is Bugaboo and I picked Deacon with wings. The theme was also a colour challenge the colours being Black White and Grey.

I made a tag. Deacon was coloured using ProMarkers. I distressed the edges of the card with black ink and added black and white ribon.

I shall enter my tag into the following challenges:-

http://lexiscreations.blogspot.co.uk/
http://ppp-makeitmonday.blogspot.co.uk/


Take care

Luv Jane xxx

7 comments:

  1. Great tag, love the fun image and mono colour.


    Thanks for sharing with us at ‘Make it Monday’

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    Don’t forget. .if you leave a comment on another entrant, mention that you saw their card on ‘Make it Monday’ for a chance at second prize.. the more you comment on and mention MIM, the more chances at winning second prize.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have mad such a cute tag. Thanks for joining with us at Lexi's Creations. Hugs Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just so cute. Seen it on MIM. Carolxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh soooo cute - he's great. Love how you did this in B/W - very dark and brooding but cute too. Splendid :-D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the detail on this tag...I love mono colour things.. saw you on Make it Monday
    CLaire x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a lovely tag,lovely detail and colour.

    Thank you for joining us at Lexis Creations.
    Hugs Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Excellent coloring and shading and the tag looks a bit like a coffin...very cool! :)

    Thank you so much for taking the time to link up your talent and creative ideas with us at Make It Monday!
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete