Followers

Thursday 9 December 2010

Smeared&Smudged 12 Days of Christmas Day 5

Hi All and a warm welcome to day 5 of the
Smeared&Smudged 12 Days of Christmas.
Today I have used a image from Delicious Doodles.
The image is coloured in watercolours I then cut it out
and glued it onto a piece of acetate. I used a piece of
green  card for the base and used peeloffs round
the edge. I then made 2 holes  in the card and
acetate and attached them together with a piece of
green ribbon. So another one of my much needed
christmas cards made.
Don't forget to visit the rest of the jolly bloggers
links on my side bar.
Luv Jane xxx

14 comments:

  1. Awesome hun! Fussy cutting and all - fab job getting it onto the acetate!
    Hugs,
    Teri x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Jane. This is gorgeous. I love the birds and your design and colours are just so beautiful. I love the gold borders too, very effective. Happy crafting.
    With love, Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so pretty Jane. I like the shiney effect of the acetate behind the image. Fab job :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. just gorgeous jane!!! so sweet and lovely!!

    hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jane- this is beautiful. Love the coloring and all the gold and green with it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Acetate is awesome! It gives al ittle edge to this classic holiday type image

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Jane, this is gorgeous! What a perfect Christmas card. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  8. this image is really cool! I love the acetate...I need to learn more about this but you made it look super cool! I love your coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ahoy..this looks like one of thoser really really expensive cards that my really really rich aunt would love to send out....only its SO much better than anything you could posssibly buy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful and so very elegant! TFS, Paula

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so elegant! I love the scrolls, and the image is lovely! WHat a beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Jane your card is stunning, so much work went into it. The acetate is a wonderful touch and I love the gold borders. Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  13. wonderful work! the birds are great!!!!

    ReplyDelete